Monday, February 7, 2011

MY LIFE AS MEDICAL STUDENT

Hi guys... This entry is just a superficial of my life being as a medical student . 


With the blessed from the God, I reach to the end of the final semester . This is scary though. 


This is a period when all medical students having great time eating their books! But me?... Blogging as usual to 


tell you people, 'I'm quite stress out !' . Watching the movie casted by Julia Roberts, 'Eat,Pray,Love', give me 


an idea of Eat.Pray.STUDY. All the pain I went through for these 5 years, I hope it is worth.. 


I'm trying so hard to be a good doctor, as far as I concerned, to serve to people... 


However it is, I'm still lacking. Still lacking.


I just want to prove others, to my lecturers, to my friends, that I'm competent like them. 


Nothing much I can do. Just bear to work hard on studying.. 


After all the efforts we put on, the last resort is to let Him decide... 

1 comment: